EFT Therapy for Individuals, Families & Groups
Has your life become more about managing crises than experiencing peace, wellness and personal fulfillment?
Are you feeling tired and stressed?
Do you find yourself working too much for too little?
Hi, I’m Anita Bains. Are you seeking help to realize your personal and professional life goals? Whether it’s breaking the cycle of old habits, overcoming an emotional challenge, recovering from a serious illness like Lyme disease, or wanting financial freedom there’s a solution for you.
As a psychotherapist, I can coach you in a variety of powerful, easy to learn techniques including Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), which will help you to quickly uncover and discover the wellness, peace of mind and prosperity you deserve.
What is Wellness?
Many of us think of wellness as simply having a healthy body, but there really is much more to it than that. Wellness is about discovering who you really are and what you need for maximizing your potential and optimizing your health.
There are in fact seven dimensions of wellness that represent each major area of life and the arenas in which we live:
- Physical: What is your relationship with your body? How well do you take care of your body?
- Emotional: How aware are you of your thoughts and the feelings they create? How do you express your feelings?
- Intellectual: When was the last time you got excited about learning something new? How much time do you devote to cultural and creative pursuits?
- Social: Are your relationships positive and rewarding? How well do you communicate with others?
- Occupational: Do you find enjoyment and fulfillment in your work? Are you compensated appropriately for the work you do?
- Environmental: When was the last time you spent some time in nature? How aware are you of the connection between your well-being and the health of the world around you?
- Spiritual: Are you clear about your values and beliefs? Do you live a life that is consistent with your values and beliefs?
One of the most important things to keep in mind about wellness is that it is a process, not an event. While it is not a guarantee of freedom from all ills and ailments, it is about cultivating a state of mind that opens up new possibilities for realizing our full potential as our authentic selves on every level of our being.
When one dimension is out of balance, so are the others. Creating wellness in your life means generating a healthy balance and flow of energy through each of these dimensions. If you live in the Towson, or Bethesda Maryland areas you can find Anita today!